May 7, 2016

Acrylic Bookshelves

One of the most exciting purchases I made for little buddy's room was acrylic bookshelves. The shelves easily transitioned from baby room to big boy room. They go with boy or girl décor and give the room some modern character. My dad & I spent one morning a couple of years ago putting them in. I am still so pleased with the way they came out. I ordered 5 of the 36" shelves.
http://cleardisplays.com/card-display/greeting-card-holder/clear-flat-shelves-3-1-2-deep/






We recently completed his big boy room with a new dresser. The acrylic shelves and dresser go with everything...superheroes, Star Wars, cars, construction vehicles, you name it. I kept the bedding simple so I can change out wall art, accessories, etc. with whatever he's into as he grows up.





No comments:

Post a Comment