March 30, 2012

28 Weeks

How far along: 28 weeks!

His size: At last week's ultrasound, he weighed 2 lbs, 8 oz. Our little over achiever is measuring 1 week ahead of me.

Total weight gain: I am just packing it on. I've gained 35 pounds. It's no wonder I feel exhausted lately.

Maternity Clothes: My non maternity pink pj pants, although I'm constantly pulling them up. LOVE my new black maxi skirt and maxi dresses. I have some shorter dresses for lounging at home in. Scarves to mix up the little amount of clothes I do have. I feel so constricted in pants, but I do still wear my skinny jeans to go out in. Still gotta try to look as cute as possible!

Food cravings: Not really craving anything new. Still like the same things. Some days all I want our sweets, sweets, sweets.
Food aversions: Same ol...grilled chicken.

What I miss: Sleeping comfortably, sitting comfortably and getting in/out of the car easily.

Sleep: Well the couch is now my bed. I miss sleeping with my husband.

Symptoms I have: The pain in my legs is still pretty bad, and fatigue settled in 6 days ago. Haven't been able to workout like I was. I can't even push myself. My eyes burn. I feel genuinely wiped out all day long. I still wouldn't trade any of it for all the money in the world.

Stretchmarks: None

Doctor’s Appointment: We had an appointment at 27 weeks. Had another ultrasound. He is BEAUTIFUL! We saw him yawn, suck his arm, move around, got new pics. His bladder was full, his kidneys are good. He is doing great! My placenta moved up significantly. We need it to go up 1 more cm. We'll have another look at 32 weeks. More pics!

Movement: Our baby is strong! He sometimes will make my torso and belly jolt. I watched my belly move for 5 minutes this week while I laid on my side. He makes me laugh.

Best moment this week: Seeing Nick. He visited us for a night over Spring Break.









He's got Daddy's legs



No comments:

Post a Comment