April 13, 2016

Disposable Hand Towel Tip

We have 24 people, participating in a nonstop 200 mile relay race, coming through our home this weekend. My husband is competing in the Ragnar Race, and we offered our home as a resting/eating/showering place in between legs. I'll be using our favorite disposable hand towels in the restrooms.

My mom turned me on to these. They're perfect for guests and every day use. They're made by Kleenex. Just the perfect size. And, best of all, disposable. You know how you have that one hand towel for all guests to use? Ew. This way, every one gets their own hand towel out of a nifty little box. There are about 5 different designs. I've only been able to find them at HEB for $2.97/box. Amazon sells them for $17.82 for a pack of 6 boxes ($2.97/box); and 5% cheaper for subscribe and save. 

We still use the every day washable hand towel, but it's nice to have these out for anyone to use. I've only used them in the downstairs powder bath since that restroom has the most traffic between neighbors and overnight guests. They have now made their grand appearance in all the other restrooms for the weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Yep, another tip I've taken from you.❤ Good luck to the hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, another tip I've taken from you.❤ Good luck to the hubby.

    ReplyDelete